Don’t click if you have thalassophobia. Written by: BuzzFeed
1. The ocean is full of scary creatures.
Reddit / Via reddit.com
2. The deeper you go, the crazier it gets.
Don Emmert / AFP / Getty Images
3. Imagine if THIS thing crept up on you.
4. Or this guy.
5. It’s like they’re something out of a horror movie!
6. Predatory fish aren’t to be messed with.
7. Because let’s be real…they’re scary as fuck.
Sean Gallup / Getty Images
8. And sometimes they escape their deep-sea homes and come on land…
Instagram / Via instagram.com
9. …to haunt us.
10. Or make us lose our lunch.
David Mcnew / Getty Images
11. Zombie fish are a real thing…here to eat our brains!
12. If zombies aren’t real, then monster fish definitely are.
13. See what I mean?
14. This ain’t your average jellyfish.
Gabriel Bouys / AFP / Getty Images
15. And this definitely isn’t your average crab.
Carl De Souza / AFP / Getty Images
16. Some deep-sea creatures mimic human facial features.
Romeo Gacad / AFP / Getty Images
18. Stegosaurus is that you?
Predatory Tunicate / Norbert Wu / Minden Pictures
19. They’re predators in their own right.
Kazuhiro Nogi / AFP / Getty Images
20. The teeth look so sharp.
Kenyon Microbe Wiki / Via microbewiki.kenyon.edu